- Friend: So how do you think you've changed since high school?
- Me: Well I became aware of oppressive power structures and how we are complicit in them and now seek to dismantle them.
- Friend: ...
- Me: I also think I got hotter.
People on twitter complaining about Neda ruining Easter for their kids. But let their kids watch a caillou impersonator call an innocent young woman a dumb bitch, I dont think ruining Easter is what you need to be worrying about. I FEAR FOR THESE PPL.
have you ever stayed up late with someone texting or chatting and known as the hours ticked by that you’d be ridiculously tired in the morning but it didnt matter because it was really fun and totally worth losing sleep over just to laugh with someone and enjoy their company maybe and then the next day you keep tiredly recalling how much fun it was while you’re falling asleep in class and that makes it not so bad that you’re tired anymore
my sim boyfriend woohooed w/ me then moved into another bed immediately after then DIED now he haunts my house and every time i try and talk to him he turns into dust ALL BOYS ARE THE SAME
- men get into something not aimed at their gender: get special titles like "brony." recognition by creators. heralded for defying gender appeal. get documentary.
- women get into something not aimed at their gender: not real fans. probably secret friend zone warriors deadset on erasing men from the human race. get insulting demeaning memes and sexual harassment.
I’m praying that next season they replace Peter with Ika or Neda on Side Show. I mean I know they won’t, but I can dream right?
I think he’s hitting on you
Oh, he is. That’s the most annoying part. He thinks he’s being really slick and covert about it when it’s actually overbearing and annoying. And superficial, because that has absolutely nothing to do with me personally.
Brian: “Jon and Neda decide who goes home this week.”
Amanda: “Are Jon and Neda the McCranda of the season?”
tbh I didn’t even know we were allowed to like I thought tinder was the straight version of grindr for so long. I might try it out though because I’ve heard that people like it!
my roommate’s friend has a “running joke” where he pretends that i hook up with a lot of guys on grindr. except he pretends that to me and to me only. and that’s the whole joke. there’s never any punchline. it’s always just “hahahaha so how many guys did you have in your room today from grindr ;))))))” every single time i see him
literally like four times every time i see him.
that is something i have to deal with now